Want To Help Fight Climate Change?
Do you believe that reversing climate change is possible and want to work passionately to make it happen? Then maybe you are the person we are looking for. GoClimate is founded on the belief that we can solve the climate crisis and is driven by our mission to make it so easy to act on slowing down climate change that everyone can contribute to it.
We as a team care about the world as well as each other, and are now looking for the next member to join us as Content & Social Media Manager, to help build our brand as well as create awareness about the climate crisis.
In this job, you will
- create content for social media (with the support of the team, we do not expect you to be a climate expert - we have those on the team already :)
- improve engagement on our social media accounts (mainly IG, FB and LinkedIn at this point)
- handle FB, IG and LinkedIn ads
- track and analyse our performance and come up with ways to continuously improve
- do strategic planning of social media campaigns
- create image bank
- support on partnerships with key profiles
- work on growing our community of subscribing members
- plan and execute digital events
Since we’re a small team with flexible roles there are other responsibilities that could be relevant to add to this position, depending on your areas of interest and passions.
Working With Us
We're an organization driven by our purpose: to fight climate change. We call ourselves a social enterprise, by which we mean that this purpose –not profit– will always be our most important measure of success.
In addition to working towards a sustainable climate, we believe strongly in a sustainable work environment. We continuously find the building blocks that we need within the team, to balance steady progress with the ability to live a rich life outside of work, whether that means flexible work hours or something else.
We’re looking for someone preferably based in Stockholm, where the majority of our team members are located, but we are open to being flexible on this point for the right candidate. Our team is currently split between mainly Stockholm and Åre, Sweden.
We don’t want you to just “fit in” to our current work culture. We want you to help us shape it. Taking in a new team member is the best chance we have to increase creativity and add new perspectives, so we encourage you to highlight other strengths than those required.
Read more about working with us on our jobs site.
What We Offer
- A team working together with you to slow down climate change in a big way.
- Lead the way. Our work is structured with the expectation that we’re all leaders in our own different areas. See something you’d like to change? Nothing is “not your business”. (Not ready to take prominent leadership? That’s absolutely fine too.)
- Flexible work hours. Our foundation is 30 hours per week.
- Flexible work location. We value collaborating in person, but outside of meetings and a few core hours, we all work when and where it makes the most sense.
What We Expect from You
Because of the way we work, we’re looking for a person who has:
- the ability to self-direct your work with our purpose in mind
- a mindset of continuous improvement of all aspects of work
- a preference to working as part of a team
To be a good fit for this position, we believe you are
- experienced in working with design programs such as Affinity and/or Photoshop
- creative and innovative when it comes to increasing engagement within the target audience
- excellent at written English and Swedish
- curious and passionate about the Climate crisis
Experience-wise, we are ideally looking for someone with a few years experience of working with Social media - but passion and a curiosity to learn is of equally high value to us.
We value diverse backgrounds, personalities and perspectives and encourage applications from people of all walks of life. You can send your application in either English or Swedish.
We look forward to receiving your application by 19th August.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!