Stockholm Fully Remote
Do you believe that reversing climate change is possible and want to work to make it happen? Then maybe you are the very person we are looking for.
Want To Help Stop Climate Change?
We are convinced that it is possible to stop climate change and that we can be a force to make it happen. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to take significant action against climate change, which is why we built GoClimate to guide individuals and companies towards this. We’re a team who care about the world and each other and are looking for the next member to join us.
We're looking for a person who's excited to:
- Help our business customers act to limit & reverse their carbon footprint, by
- conducting carbon footprint calculations (GHG accounting) for companies and other cases, and
- taking responsibility for account management for our business customers
- managing business development with current & future partners
In doing so, you will help build science-based internal knowledge on carbon emission sources.
Since we’re a small team with flexible roles, there are other responsibilities that could be relevant to add to this position depending on what you’re passionate about and interested in.
To be a good fit for this position, we believe you are passionate about:
- Data analytics
The role entails data collection in close collaboration with the client, and processing data in accordance with the GHG Protocol, as well as report writing. Therefore, specific experience with the GHG protocol is desirable - but not indispensable (the right person can be trained to do this).
- Research climate data
There is a lot of knowledge on the climate available, but finding and processing it in between public data sets and scientific research papers implies understanding the data and how to use it adequately.
- People management
When we work with businesses, you need to be a friendly and reliable advisor to the client and ensure a smooth collaboration with them. Identifying and addressing their needs throughout the process is very important.
We work remotely, so internal communication is a top priority and we make decisions together. In communicating with clients, you need to be clear and reliable.
Because of the way we work, we’re looking for a person who has:
- the ability to self-direct your work with our purpose in mind
- the flexibility to thrive in our ever changing environment
- a mindset of continuous improvement of all aspects of work
- a preference to working as part of a team
- fluent command of English, and preferably Swedish
Working With Us
We're an organization driven by our purpose: to stop climate change. We call ourselves a social enterprise, by which we mean that this purpose –not profit– will always be our most important measure of success.
In addition to working for a sustainable climate, we also believe strongly in sustainable work. We continuously find the agreements we need within the team that balances steady progress with the ability to live a rich life outside of work, whether that means flexible hours, flexible work location or anything else.
We don’t want you to just “fit in” to our current work culture. We want you to help us shape it. Taking in a new team member is the best chance we have to increase creativity and add new perspectives, so we encourage you to highlight other strengths than those required. With us, you are welcome regardless of gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, race or size!
Read more about working with us on our jobs site.
What We Offer
- Help slow climate change in a big way.
- Be a leader. Our work is structured with the expectation that we’re all leaders in our own areas. See something you’d like to change? Nothing is “not your business”.
- Flexible work hours. Our foundation is 30 hours per week.
- Flexible work location. Our team is currently split between Stockholm and Åre in Sweden. If you can work from either of those locations it would be great, but anywhere in or close to CET (Central European Time zone) with good internet connection could work.
You can send your application in either English or Swedish.
We look forward to your application
Deadline for applications
Please apply before 2 November 2020.