Fight climate change with us
Who we are
At GoClimate we work to fight climate catastrophe - keeping climate justice in mind, whilst operating on a model of 100% transparency. We strive to do this in the most effective, fun and sustainable way possible.
We want to facilitate the journey towards a climate friendly lifestyle, showing that a life in line with caring for our planet - and each other - can be a luxurious one. We believe it’s a life with more focus on what is truly important.
We're organized as a social enterprise where the goal of fighting climate change trumps any other goal.
We believe in the importance of climate justice and work actively with diversity and inclusivity. We welcome anyone regardless of gender, religion, sexual orientation, ability, race, age or size. We don’t want you to just “fit in” to our current work culture. We want you to help us shape it, so we can have the highest impact in fighting climate change.
Get to know our team
Working With Us Means
- Helping to fight climate catastrophe, whilst keeping climate justice in mind. We are an impact driven social company with the goal to slow down climate change.
- That you are a leader. We don’t want you to just “fit in” to our current work culture. We want you to help us shape it.
- 6 hour working days. Working less hours means better focus at work, more life balance, time for reflection and time to contribute to collective action for a climate-friendly society.
- Being part of a team that operates on a model of 100% transparency.
- You can influence the employment benefits to suit your needs. Do you prefer longer summer holidays? Swap some of your salary for extra time off.
- Always working to do better. We are always open to growing and doing the work needed, to make sure our work is as inclusive as possible.
GoClimate was created in 2017. Our purpose is to fight the climate crisis by reducing greenhouse gas emissions whilst centring climate justice and operating with 100% transparency.
Already working at GoClimate?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.